Scandinavian Triangle

Experience a wealth of Scandinavian culture, stunning landscapes and lively capital cities with Nordic Visitor. Our vacations, tours and breaks allows you to experience the classic Scandinavian capitals of Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Helsinki with travel by cruise ship, ferry, train or rental car.

 

Contact form
combination

Scandinavian Triangle

Experience the classic Scandinavian capitals of Oslo, Stockholm and Copenhagen with travel by cruise ship, ferry, train or rental car. Some tours also include Helsinki.

See more information:

The Golden Triangle of Scandinavia

(9 days/8 nights) View Map

From medieval fortresses to modern art and Viking ships to scenic railways, this tour takes you on a thrilling journey by land and sea through Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
Product Id:
CBTP-08
Season:
All Year
Duration:
9 days/8 nights
Departures:
Daily
Type of tour:
Self-Guided Cruise-Railway
Special Offer:
10% Off
Travel By:
Travel by trainTravel by cruise

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL

It saves to plan ahead!
For a limited time only, take 10% off any self-drive and/or train package in Scandinavia (Combination tours) with arrival between May through September 2015. Pay 50% deposit during the online booking process. Offer expires October 5th 2014. EXTENDED! Offer expires 2nd of November 2014.

What are the other advantages of booking early?
- Hotels and guesthouses fill up quickly in summertime, especially in the countryside, so booking early allows us to reserve the best accommodations for you.
- You may be able to book your flights at a lower cost or take advantage of airfare sales.
- Extra time to plan for any optional activities along your travel route or to contact us for questions and advice.

Terms & conditions for this offer

  • Offer expires 2 November 2014.
  • For new bookings only.
  • Pay only 20% deposit of the total amount during the online booking process. The remaining 80% will then be due four weeks prior to your arrival in 2015.
  • Not valid for vacation packages already on special offer or in combination with other discounts.
  • “Self-drive” refers to standard packages with a rental car.
  • Discount does not apply for additional nights, optional activities or extra days with the rental car.
  • The discount will be displayed and calculated in the total price during the booking process.
  • Bookings of packages with this discount are not commissionable for third-party travel agents.

These are in addition to our standard terms and conditions for all bookings – see them here.

 

Price p.p. from:
EUR 1300
View Tour Details

The Classic Scandinavian Roundtrip

(10 days/9 nights) View Map

Denmark, Norway and Sweden, with fjords, palaces, famous capitals and medieval towns! Starting and ending in Copenhagen, this 10-day journey includes scenic train rides, an overnight cruise, a fjord tour and more.
Product Id:
CBTP-16
Season:
All year
Duration:
10 days/9 nights
Departures:
Daily
Type of tour:
Railway
Special Offer:
10% Off
Travel By:
Travel by trainTravel by ferryTravel by busTravel by flight

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL

It saves to plan ahead!
For a limited time only, take 10% off any self-drive and/or train package in Scandinavia (Combination tours) with arrival between May through September 2015. Pay 50% deposit during the online booking process. Offer expires October 5th 2014. EXTENDED! Offer expires 2nd of November 2014.

What are the other advantages of booking early?
- Hotels and guesthouses fill up quickly in summertime, especially in the countryside, so booking early allows us to reserve the best accommodations for you.
- You may be able to book your flights at a lower cost or take advantage of airfare sales.
- Extra time to plan for any optional activities along your travel route or to contact us for questions and advice.

Terms & conditions for this offer

  • Offer expires 2 November 2014.
  • For new bookings only.
  • Pay only 20% deposit of the total amount during the online booking process. The remaining 80% will then be due four weeks prior to your arrival in 2015.
  • Not valid for vacation packages already on special offer or in combination with other discounts.
  • “Self-drive” refers to standard packages with a rental car.
  • Discount does not apply for additional nights, optional activities or extra days with the rental car.
  • The discount will be displayed and calculated in the total price during the booking process.
  • Bookings of packages with this discount are not commissionable for third-party travel agents.

These are in addition to our standard terms and conditions for all bookings – see them here.

 

Price p.p. from:
EUR 1915
View Tour Details

Golden Triangle – Starting in Copenhagen

(9 days/8 nights) View Map

Similar to our original Golden Triangle tour, this 9-day journey starts from Copenhagen, taking you through modern Scandinavian kingdoms and their historic capital cities.
Product Id:
CBTP-15
Season:
All year
Duration:
9 days/8 nights
Departures:
Daily
Type of tour:
Cruise-Railway
Special Offer:
10% Off
Travel By:
Travel by trainTravel by ferry

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL

It saves to plan ahead!
For a limited time only, take 10% off any self-drive and/or train package in Scandinavia (Combination tours) with arrival between May through September 2015. Pay 50% deposit during the online booking process. Offer expires October 5th 2014. EXTENDED! Offer expires 2nd of November 2014.

What are the other advantages of booking early?
- Hotels and guesthouses fill up quickly in summertime, especially in the countryside, so booking early allows us to reserve the best accommodations for you.
- You may be able to book your flights at a lower cost or take advantage of airfare sales.
- Extra time to plan for any optional activities along your travel route or to contact us for questions and advice.

Terms & conditions for this offer

  • Offer expires 2 November 2014.
  • For new bookings only.
  • Pay only 20% deposit of the total amount during the online booking process. The remaining 80% will then be due four weeks prior to your arrival in 2015.
  • Not valid for vacation packages already on special offer or in combination with other discounts.
  • “Self-drive” refers to standard packages with a rental car.
  • Discount does not apply for additional nights, optional activities or extra days with the rental car.
  • The discount will be displayed and calculated in the total price during the booking process.
  • Bookings of packages with this discount are not commissionable for third-party travel agents.

These are in addition to our standard terms and conditions for all bookings – see them here.

 

Price p.p. from:
EUR 1362
View Tour Details

Scenic Circle of Scandinavia

(14 days/13 nights) View Map

Experience a wealth of Scandinavian culture, stunning landscapes and lively capital cities with this two-week adventure that starts and ends in Sweden with travel by train and cruise ship to Denmark and Norway.
Product Id:
CBTP-13
Season:
1 May - 30 Sep
Duration:
14 days/13 nights
Departures:
Daily
Type of tour:
Cruise-Railway
Special Offer:
10% Off
Travel By:
Travel by trainTravel by cruise

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL

It saves to plan ahead!
For a limited time only, take 10% off any self-drive and/or train package in Scandinavia (Combination tours) with arrival between May through September 2015. Pay 50% deposit during the online booking process. Offer expires October 5th 2014. EXTENDED! Offer expires 2nd of November 2014.

What are the other advantages of booking early?
- Hotels and guesthouses fill up quickly in summertime, especially in the countryside, so booking early allows us to reserve the best accommodations for you.
- You may be able to book your flights at a lower cost or take advantage of airfare sales.
- Extra time to plan for any optional activities along your travel route or to contact us for questions and advice.

Terms & conditions for this offer

  • Offer expires 2 November 2014.
  • For new bookings only.
  • Pay only 20% deposit of the total amount during the online booking process. The remaining 80% will then be due four weeks prior to your arrival in 2015.
  • Not valid for vacation packages already on special offer or in combination with other discounts.
  • “Self-drive” refers to standard packages with a rental car.
  • Discount does not apply for additional nights, optional activities or extra days with the rental car.
  • The discount will be displayed and calculated in the total price during the booking process.
  • Bookings of packages with this discount are not commissionable for third-party travel agents.

These are in addition to our standard terms and conditions for all bookings – see them here.

 

Price p.p. from:
EUR 2221
View Tour Details

The Capitals of Scandinavia

(9 days/8 nights) View Map

From palaces to parks, castles to cruise ships, this self drive and cruise tour will take you on a scenic journey through the Scandinavian kingdoms, with stays in the capital cities and other charming towns.
Product Id:
CBTP-06
Season:
1 May - 30 Sep
Duration:
9 days/8 nights
Departures:
Daily
Type of tour:
Self-drive
Special Offer:
10% Off
Travel By:
Travel by carTravel by cruise

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL

It saves to plan ahead!
For a limited time only, take 10% off any self-drive and/or train package in Scandinavia (Combination tours) with arrival between May through September 2015. Pay 50% deposit during the online booking process. Offer expires October 5th 2014. EXTENDED! Offer expires 2nd of November 2014.

What are the other advantages of booking early?
- Hotels and guesthouses fill up quickly in summertime, especially in the countryside, so booking early allows us to reserve the best accommodations for you.
- You may be able to book your flights at a lower cost or take advantage of airfare sales.
- Extra time to plan for any optional activities along your travel route or to contact us for questions and advice.

Terms & conditions for this offer

  • Offer expires 2 November 2014.
  • For new bookings only.
  • Pay only 20% deposit of the total amount during the online booking process. The remaining 80% will then be due four weeks prior to your arrival in 2015.
  • Not valid for vacation packages already on special offer or in combination with other discounts.
  • “Self-drive” refers to standard packages with a rental car.
  • Discount does not apply for additional nights, optional activities or extra days with the rental car.
  • The discount will be displayed and calculated in the total price during the booking process.
  • Bookings of packages with this discount are not commissionable for third-party travel agents.

These are in addition to our standard terms and conditions for all bookings – see them here.

 

Price p.p. from:
EUR 1302
View Tour Details

The Golden Triangle of Scandinavia - Express

(6 days/5 nights) View Map

Scandinavia is bursting with history, culture and natural beauty! This is the express version of our best-selling original Golden Triangle tour in Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
Product Id:
CBTP-07
Season:
All Year
Duration:
6 days/5 nights
Departures:
Daily
Type of tour:
Cruise-Railway
Special Offer:
10% Off
Travel By:
Travel by trainTravel by cruise

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL

It saves to plan ahead!
For a limited time only, take 10% off any self-drive and/or train package in Scandinavia (Combination tours) with arrival between May through September 2015. Pay 50% deposit during the online booking process. Offer expires October 5th 2014. EXTENDED! Offer expires 2nd of November 2014.

What are the other advantages of booking early?
- Hotels and guesthouses fill up quickly in summertime, especially in the countryside, so booking early allows us to reserve the best accommodations for you.
- You may be able to book your flights at a lower cost or take advantage of airfare sales.
- Extra time to plan for any optional activities along your travel route or to contact us for questions and advice.

Terms & conditions for this offer

  • Offer expires 2 November 2014.
  • For new bookings only.
  • Pay only 20% deposit of the total amount during the online booking process. The remaining 80% will then be due four weeks prior to your arrival in 2015.
  • Not valid for vacation packages already on special offer or in combination with other discounts.
  • “Self-drive” refers to standard packages with a rental car.
  • Discount does not apply for additional nights, optional activities or extra days with the rental car.
  • The discount will be displayed and calculated in the total price during the booking process.
  • Bookings of packages with this discount are not commissionable for third-party travel agents.

These are in addition to our standard terms and conditions for all bookings – see them here.

 

Price p.p. from:
EUR 967
View Tour Details

A Tale of Four Cities

(12 days/11 nights) View Map

The Nordic countries are a region of extraordinary natural phenomena and historic cities, just bursting with culture. From palaces to parks, castles to cruise ships.
Product Id:
CBSG-02
Season:
1 May - 30 Sep
Duration:
12 days/11 nights
Departures:
Daily
Type of tour:
Self-drive
Special Offer:
10% Off
Travel By:
Travel by carTravel by cruise

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL

It saves to plan ahead!
For a limited time only, take 10% off any self-drive and/or train package in Scandinavia (Combination tours) with arrival between May through September 2015. Pay 50% deposit during the online booking process. Offer expires October 5th 2014. EXTENDED! Offer expires 2nd of November 2014.

What are the other advantages of booking early?
- Hotels and guesthouses fill up quickly in summertime, especially in the countryside, so booking early allows us to reserve the best accommodations for you.
- You may be able to book your flights at a lower cost or take advantage of airfare sales.
- Extra time to plan for any optional activities along your travel route or to contact us for questions and advice.

Terms & conditions for this offer

  • Offer expires 2 November 2014.
  • For new bookings only.
  • Pay only 20% deposit of the total amount during the online booking process. The remaining 80% will then be due four weeks prior to your arrival in 2015.
  • Not valid for vacation packages already on special offer or in combination with other discounts.
  • “Self-drive” refers to standard packages with a rental car.
  • Discount does not apply for additional nights, optional activities or extra days with the rental car.
  • The discount will be displayed and calculated in the total price during the booking process.
  • Bookings of packages with this discount are not commissionable for third-party travel agents.

These are in addition to our standard terms and conditions for all bookings – see them here.

 

Price p.p. from:
EUR 1664
View Tour Details

Romantic Capitals of Scandinavia

(6 days/5 nights) View Map

Get to know the romantic Scandinavian cities Stockholm, Copenhagen and Oslo on this fusion of a self guided and guided vacation. The Nordic capitals are bursting with history, culture, and entertainment!
Product Id:
SEHP-02
Season:
All Year
Duration:
6 days/5 nights
Departures:
Daily
Type of tour:
Romance
Special Offer:
10% Off
Travel By:
Travel by trainTravel by cruise

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL

It saves to plan ahead!
For a limited time only, take 10% off any self-drive and/or train package in Scandinavia (Combination tours) with arrival between May through September 2015. Pay 50% deposit during the online booking process. Offer expires October 5th 2014. EXTENDED! Offer expires 2nd of November 2014.

What are the other advantages of booking early?
- Hotels and guesthouses fill up quickly in summertime, especially in the countryside, so booking early allows us to reserve the best accommodations for you.
- You may be able to book your flights at a lower cost or take advantage of airfare sales.
- Extra time to plan for any optional activities along your travel route or to contact us for questions and advice.

Terms & conditions for this offer

  • Offer expires 2 November 2014.
  • For new bookings only.
  • Pay only 20% deposit of the total amount during the online booking process. The remaining 80% will then be due four weeks prior to your arrival in 2015.
  • Not valid for vacation packages already on special offer or in combination with other discounts.
  • “Self-drive” refers to standard packages with a rental car.
  • Discount does not apply for additional nights, optional activities or extra days with the rental car.
  • The discount will be displayed and calculated in the total price during the booking process.
  • Bookings of packages with this discount are not commissionable for third-party travel agents.

These are in addition to our standard terms and conditions for all bookings – see them here.

 

Price p.p. from:
EUR 3089
View Tour Details

Why do people choose Nordic Visitor?

Quality Service

Travel in confidence,
with 24/7 help line

Local experts

Staff with first-hand
destination knowledge

Trustworthy

Certified by official
industry associations

Recommended

Excellent reviews by
clients on TripAdvisor

Questions? We're here to help

Live Chat

Chat with a travel expert now 
9 AM – 5 PM GMT, Mon - Fri

Send email

Get prompt, friendly replies to
your enquiries and requests

Call us

Toll free numbers available 
9 AM – 5 PM GMT, Mon - Fri

Customize

Tell us how we can tailor a tour
to your needs or interests
Info